RAINY DAY DISMISSAL
This is the time of year when weather can impact our regular dismissal process. Please be aware of the following ways our dismissal process may be modified due to weather conditions:
If there is only rain (no lightning), dismissal will typically follow the normal process. Walkers may be released a few minutes early if radar indicates heavier showers are headed our way.
If there is heavy rain, a tornado, and/or lightning, our alternate dismissal plan will be put into place.
- Students and teachers will remain in their building.
- Parents that wish to pick up their child MUST check them out in the front office.
- Parents must have photo ID in order to pick up students and may only pick up students for whom they are listed on the child's emergency contacts.
- Staff members will bring student(s) to the parent.
- The car line will cease operations if lightning is in the area and will resume once the threat of lightning has subsided.
Please keep in mind that our primary goal is student safety. We do attempt to follow our normal dismissal process whenever it is safe to do so. Decisions about dismissal are made right up until dismissal begins since our weather can be unpredictable, so we cannot alert parents in advance when we will be enacting our alternative dismissal process. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
TUESDAY, AUGUST 8TH, 2017
FOR GRADES K-9, 4pm-7pm
Our School Colors/Dress Code
School Polo Colors:
white, royal blue, gray/silver
Pant, skirt, skort, shorts, jumper Colors:
black, gray, khaki, navy blue
*Please see our Parent/Student Handbook for more information regarding dress code.
Field Trip policy
At St. Cloud Prep we value educational field trips. However, in order to participate in school field trips students must be in good standing in their academics, behavior and attendance.